The sun trail / Erin Hunter.
- ISBN: 9780062063465 (trade bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0062063464 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780062063472 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0062063472 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 313, 21 pages : illustrations, maps ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, c2013.
"For many moons, a tribe of cats has lived peacefully near the top of a mountain. But prey is scarce and seasons are harsh--and their leader fears they will not survive. When a mysterious vision reveals a land filled with food and water, a group of brave young cats sets off in search of a better home. But great dangers await them. In this unfamiliar world, faced with loners and fierce rogues all vying for territory and power, the traveling cats must find a new way to live side by side--or risk tearing one another apart."--P.  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Cats > Juvenile fiction.